Hey y'all! I know this isn't quite a legitimate blog post, but I hope you find some entertainment value in it. I was tagged by Carrie at The Blog of a Writing Maiden, so here goes!
✔1. Post these rules.
✔ 2. Post 11 random things about yourself. (although this one can be optional)
✔ 3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
✔ 4. Create 11 new question for the people you ask to answer.
✔ 5. Go to their blog and tell them they have been they have been tagged.
11 Random Things About Myself:
1. Whenever I get home, the first thing I do is kick off my shoes and put on my slippers <3.
2. I always turn off my phone at 9:00 every single night.
3. I have approximately 23 songs that I'm currently writing. . . Anybody good at writing music for words?
4. I tasted my first Dr Pepper last Thursday afternoon at work, and I'm hooked. That night at dinner, I had four more. So good! Thankfully, I've stopped bouncing off of the walls. . .
5. I always order the same thing at Starbucks: a tall caramel latte with whip. Yummy. . .
6. My favorite gum is Wrigley's Extra Polar Ice.
7. Sometimes I pretend I'm a cowgirl. . .
8. I sing whenever I cook. I find cooking to be very therapeutic.
9. My favorite book in the Bible is Philippians.
10. I find it highly amusing when people use the word "literally" wrong.
11. On Mondays I plan out which shoes to wear for the week.
1. What is your favorite topic to discuss?
My favorite topics are personalities, psychology, music and people (the people I'm talking to, not gossipy stuff about other people :) )
2. What is your favorite website?
Hmm, I have a few, maybe Polyvore or Wikipedia. :)
3. What is your favorite blog(s)?
I love my friends' blogs, fashion blogs and interior designers' blogs.
4. Do you have any food allergies?
I have several intolerances, and I'm currently doing a grain-free/Paleo diet. Also trying to go off of sugar, but that's really not happening. . .
5. What are your hobbies?
Currently, any free time I have is spent online, hanging out with friends, shopping, or working and practicing on my music.
6. Do you have any favorite songs?
This question always gets me, because it's hard for me to choose! I'll just pick my current top five, not in any order:
1) "Paradise" - Coldplay, especially this cover by Tyler Ward
2) "I Won't Give Up" - Jason Mraz, I usually don't listen to him, but I heard it and really liked it!
3) "Brielle" - Sky Sailing
4) "Background" - Lecrae, one of my favorite Lecrae songs <3 (don't listen if you don't like hip-hop/rap!)
5) "Surprise Surprise" - Civalias
7. If you could meet anyone alive in the world today, who would it be (someone you've never met) and why?
Maybe Adam Michael Stidham. He's an awesome musician. There's nobody really profound or famous I'd like to meet, because I'd probably feel useless, inadequate, or just silly.
8. If you could meet anyone that is no longer alive, who would it be and why?
Maybe Sarah Edwards. She is one of my role models, and I would love to spend the day with her and just witness the love she had for the Lord.
9. Your favorite book character comes alive; who is it?
Polly from An Old Fashioned Girl
10. The character in question 9 has 1 hour to spend with you. What is the first thing you ask them?
Would you like to go for a walk and chat?
11. What is your favorite hairstyle and why?
I love messy buns - I wear one around 3 times a week; it's definitely my go-to hairstyle. It's quick, easy, up and out of the way, and usually turns out cute.
Okay, my eleven questions are:
1. Can you describe your ideal wedding in three words?
2. What's the best outfit for a day on the town?
3. Rain or sunshine?
4. If you could eat one food forever, what would you choose? (It would provide ideal nutrients, it's just a flavor thing)
5. Do you use Pandora? What's your favorite station you have? If not, what kind of radio do you listen to?
6. What's the last thing you wrote?
7. What do you order at Starbucks?
8. If you got to chose which of your five senses to lose, which one would you chose to lose?
9. What would you do if you knew the world was going to end in five minutes?
10. Biggest plan for summer so far?
11. How do you calm down when you're frustrated/upset?