Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A song

I love this song. I love singing it in church, I love playing it on my guitar, I love praying it and I love listening to it.




Kinda off topic, but I like some country music, but I never knew why I liked only some of it. So, the other day I was talking to my mother, and she said that at one point when we lived in Kentucky we were looking to buy a house. She was pregnant with me, and sometimes she'd go out in the car and drive around and look at houses. She says that whenever she turned the radio to country music, I'd start kicking and bouncing and dancing, and when she switched the station to something else like talk radio, I'd stop! Apparently it was just with country music, so I guess that I'm a country music girl at heart : ) I only like some country music, so I guess I only like good ol' Kentucky style! ; )

~ Sophia

No comments: