Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cough, cough

I've got the swine flu. I know it comes from pigs, but I shall rename my particular case zombie flu because that's what I feel like. I'm drinking a lot of green tea because it helps which is great because I adore green tea and drink it all the time anyway.

Everyone in the family is doing bad. Right now I'm so lethargic I just want to veg out in front of the T.V., so you can really tell I'm sick. Especially since yesterday I couldn't decide what to watch and then turned off Pirates of the Carribean. At least I'm not so sick that I don't want to watch Star Wars. Mostly all day I've been watching Kutless music videos and partying with my family since it's my big brother's birthday. I'll post about that some other time.

Please pray for us,

Sophia

No comments: