Monday, September 28, 2009

Ciphers

Hello my few, valued readers,

I love ciphers and codes. I like writing them, but not figuring them out. I found a cipher from the Civil War used by the confederates, and now my brother and I are spies... No one will find us out! (unless they open my school notebook) If you want a copy, tell me and I'll email you.

School is dragging along; I'm enjoying all the homework ; ) My way of relaxing nowadays is to devour a book after school on my bed, eat something and emerge, blurry eyed to do the dishes.

Candlelight is in a few days and I am so excited! This is a really important event, my first 1st person event. Too bad I can't carry a camera, but I'll hopefully remember lots. I might bring a sketchbook.

Little sis's birthday is later this week, and a friend's birthday is on Wednesday, so I need to crank out some presents. Plus, I need to get back to my fun homework...

Always busy,

Sophia

3 comments:

Graydon L said...

heck, I'll take a copy of that code thingymajiggy

Melissa said...

How'd I know Graydon would want the code! :D

Sophia said...

Lol...