Sunday, May 19, 2013

A New Era

Hey there,

Soo it's been pretty blank around here. Hmm. Life has been going this way and that. Nothing really new to report besides those scrapbook-able memories that ended up on Facebook, or elsewhere on the web. Truth be told, Blogger hasn't been serving me well these days. This is the first time I've opened up my netbook for anything besides watching Netflix, let alone blogging, in quite a while; most of my web time is on my phone now. The Android Blogger app isn't anything amazing, let me tell you that!

So I haven't been blogging. I took some time recently and read through my entire blog. Just like looking back  on the years or reading an old journal. . . It's easy to see yourself through a different lense, saying things like, "Ah so different back then!" or "I've learned so much since then!" and especially, "I'm such a different person!" I think it's time for me to move on from this blog. I'm in such a different stage right now. It could be because I'm not feeling good, but I don't even sound like the same person right now!  I've found a lot of my blogging experience to be very detailed and stressful, for lack of a better word. I wanted it perfect and it got demanding!I might post an update here occasionally, but I like to keep my options open

I've chosen to preserve this blog as is. I was thinking about maybe archiving it, changing the name and starting fresh but as I said before, Blogger is a hassle. . .If you want to see the kind of things that come from me and go onto the web, I'm on Tumblr, Facebook and I hate to admit it, but Instagram. Two out of three of these are mostly artistic, quiet (fairly private, i.e. no followers, not following) endeavors but that's where I am.

I'd like to thank the faithful! What a fun few years. . ."I'm such a different person; I've learned so much and it was so different back then!"  :)

No comments: