Friday, October 8, 2010

Little Things

My life right now is pretty busy. I often feel really pressured and downtrodden. I'm so grateful for the little things that pick me up throughout my day and week. Not just for Thanksgiving; here's a list of the little things that I'm grateful for:

-Reading my bible every morning.
-An awesome brother who walks me to Spanish class every morning (and tutors me in calculus every evening)
-Psalms 90:12
-Family.
-The smell of the cold earth every morning.
-Three absolutely amazing friends to study and chat with.
-Weekends!
-A batch of Thai curry in the freezer in single serve containers.
-Country music.
-Church.
-Waltzing.

Among thousands of other things!

The whole time I typed this post, I've been debating whether or not to put add this song to the post, but I think it fits rather well. I just don't really like the music video. My current favorite song:



Hope y'all are doing well,

~Sophia

No comments: