Friday, June 11, 2010

Lovin' the new Netbooks

We just acquired two netbooks for school purposes. Coincidentally enough, they arrived two days before school ended. Funny old world, isn't it? ( Cap'n Jack Sparrow accent there, peeps) Summertime!

We've been enjoying them a lot; they're really easy to carry around. For school. Because we're doing a class unit on fairies and horses.

Very studious, serious girls.

Click here, hon. . .


They really like this subject!

I think we need to convince the sun that yes, it's okay to come out now, it's summertime.

~Sophia

1 comment:

Graydon L said...

Hey someone at my church told me they saw your parents at my Church (Pilgrim Bible) last Sunday but I didn't get a chance to say hi. I hope they enjoyed it. It would be cool to have you guys come regularly!

You helping out with any of the Fort Nisqually day-camps this summer?